Brooder Chick Plate for 35 chickens
Chick Plates have only been around for the last 7-10 years.
These are a lot better than the old 200-watt ceramic heat lamp bulb that chews through power.
This chick plate is just 38 watt and is suitable for up to 30-35 chicks
Can be used for chickens as well as quail and ducklings.
The design simulates the natural heating from the mother hen - for healthier, happier chicks
- Only the surface of the underside of the heating plate is warm.
- Simple to use height adjustable legs that can be adjusted from 5cms up to 15 cm (from the ground to underside of the plate)
- Very low energy costs due to high insulation - save up to 75% on electricity costs in comparison with a ceramic heat lamp
- Double safety system by temperature fuse & resistance fuse
- Factory fitted Australian plug
- really easy to set up and use, plugin and it's ready.
- Please note it is a good idea to cover the top with contact or similar to protect the top of the brooder
Suitable for up to 30-35 chicks
40cm x 40cm